Portobello Pizza Bites. A delicious recipe that substitutes a portobello mushroom for a pizza crust. Try using pesto sauce instead of spaghetti sauce, and. Enter my new favourite pizza base, portobello mushrooms!
Top mushrooms with pizza sauce then mozzarella and pepperoni. Sprinkle with oregano and red pepper flakes. We've reimagined and super-sized stuffed mushrooms with this flavor-packed Portobello version. Vous pouvez cuisiner Portobello Pizza Bites using 4 ingrédients et 6 pas. Voici comment vous réalisez cela.
Ingrédients dePortobello Pizza Bites
- Vous avez besoin of Large portobello mushrooms, stems removed.
- C'est of Your favorite tomato sauce.
- Vous avez besoin of Shredded mozzarella.
- Préparez of Leftover meatballs (optional).
Here at Portobello Pizza we are constantly striving to improve our service and quality in order to give our customers the very best experience. We've reimagined and super-sized stuffed mushrooms with this flavor-packed Portobello version. I've already done Cauliflower Pizza, Seafood Pizza, Mexican Pizza, Corn Tortilla Pizza, and my Ureka, mushrooms! I served these tasty little morsels at my own Game Night.
Portobello Pizza Bites étape par étape
- Preheat oven to 375F..
- Wash or wipe down your mushrooms. Remove the stems, chop them up, and add to your omelette in the morning..
- Toss mushroom caps with a few gluggs of olive oil, salt & pepper to taste, spread out on a lightly greased baking sheet lined with foil..
- Put a spoonful of tomato sauce in each. Here, you can get creative! I put spaghetti sauce and leftover meatballs..
- Bake for 15-20 mins..
- Take out. Top with mozzarella cheese. Bake for another 5 mins or until cheese has browned on the top. Enjoy!!.
Make this gourmet homemade Portobello Mushroom Pizza for a fraction of the price of take out! Use homemade dough for the best value, or store bought for convenience. Making stuffed portobellos for guys watching a hockey game was quite an endeavor. I made two dozen for six guys, and as the game got more exciting. To follow up on Portobello caps and flour-based crusts, here's yet another idea for recreating the flavors of pizza in a Paleo-friendly Mini Pepperoni Pizza Bites Recipe.