Flatbread/Pita BBQ Chicken Pizza.
Vous pouvez cuisiner Flatbread/Pita BBQ Chicken Pizza using 9 ingrédients et 11 pas. Voici comment vous cuisinez cela .
Ingrédients deFlatbread/Pita BBQ Chicken Pizza
- C'est of chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Vous avez besoin of oil.
- Vous avez besoin of salt.
- Vous avez besoin of onion powder.
- Préparez of pita or small, round Middle Eastern flatbreads.
- C'est of BBQ Sauce.
- C'est of shredded mozarella (You won't need all of it.).
- Vous avez besoin of red onion, peeled and cut into very thin strips, vertically.
- C'est of roughly 20 stems cilantro, chopped (I use stems and all.).
Flatbread/Pita BBQ Chicken Pizza instructions
- Preheat 1 Tablespoon oil in a large pan to high, add chicken to the pan in a single layer. Let it cook undisturbed for 3 or 4 minutes on one side. Then add salt and onion powder, redistribute chicken, ensuring that the uncooked side of each piece is touching the cooking surface, then cook another 4 or 5 minutes until all chicken is opaque and cooked through..
- Add 2 Tablespoons BBQ sauce and mix to incorporate. Turn off heat, let chicken cool, and preheat oven to 435F..
- Toss chopped cilantro and red onions with oil. (About 1 Tablespoon per each.) This will give your cilantro and red onions more of a roasted flavor than if you didn't toss them in oil..
- Lightly brush each pita/flatbread with oil and place them on a baking sheet or sheet pan..
- Spread 2 Tablespoons BBQ sauce on each pita/flatbread evenly..
- Top with mozzarella..
- Followed by the chicken divided in 6 equal portions. (I know there are only 5 here, but the Hubs had eaten one for breakfast. :P).
- Then top with onions. (As you can see, I LOVE onions. :D).
- Then cilantro. (As you can see, I also LOVE cilantro.).
- Then an optional additional sprinkling of mozzarella to hold the toppings in place once the cheese melts..
- Bake for 15 minutes, switching racks halfway to make sure each pan gets the same type and intensity of heat exposure. That's it! Enjoy. :).