Pizza dough. Our Healthy Pizza Crusts are always made with freshly sprouted whole grains. Angelic Bakehouse is free of milk, eggs, fish, tree nuts, peanuts, soy, & sesame. Get Access To Daily Recipes, Tips, Product Recommendations & So Much More!
You won't be disappointed with the results! Quick and easy pizza dough, no kneading required. See the recipe plus a helpful video and have homemade pizza in under an hour. Vous pouvez cuisiner Pizza dough using 6 ingrédients et 4 pas. Voici comment vous réalisez cela .
Ingrédients dePizza dough
- Préparez of All Purpose Flour.
- C'est of Salt.
- Préparez of Sugar.
- Vous avez besoin of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Vous avez besoin of Warm Water, 110 degrees.
- C'est of Yeast.
Want to make your own pizza dough? Bobby Flay's got the recipe for success. The ingredients in this homemade pizza dough recipe include bread flour, sugar, dry yeast, salt, water and olive oil. Thank you Martha, my new to go too.
Pizza dough étape par étape
- Add the yeast to warm water and set it aside for about 3 minutes..
- In the bowl of a standing mixer, fitted with a dough attachment, mix together the flour, salt, sugar and olive oil. Stir the yeast in the water to make sure its all dissolved and add it to the flour mixture..
- With the speed on medium, mix until everything is combined. Reduce the speed to low and mix for 10 minutes..
- Oil 2 bowls with olive oil and set aside. Divide the dough in two pieces and roll into a ball. Place each ball of dough into the oiled bowls, seam side down and brush the tops of the dough with a little oil to stop them from drying out. Place a piece of plastic wrap on top of each bowl and place the dough into a warm place. Inside a microwave or an oven (oven turned off) works best..
Refrigerated dough will keep several days. It may also be successfully frozen and thawed. Keeping preweighed individual frozen dough balls on hand makes it easy to have pizza whenever you like. (Thaw dough overnight in the refrigerator or leave at room temperature for several hours.) Featured in: Pizza, Made With A Light Hand, California Style. Skip store-bought, frozen pizza and make this pizza dough recipe from scratch. Tackling it yourself may seem daunting at first, but making your pizza base at home is economical, fun, and healthy since you control the ingredients.