Vintage pizza burger makeover. Today I wanted to share a great idea for game day snacking, kids lunches or just a fun way to do a leftover makeover that you may not have thought about. Grunge And Vintage Chicken Burger Poster Retro poster with burger with beef meat. restaurant concept and design. Pizza isolated on a orange background.
Burger Bro's food truck are touring the UK and need a new look for their logo and identity. They would like a strong and simple brand, that reflects their homemade American burgers and fries! The global marketplace for vintage and handmade items. Vous pouvez cuisiner Vintage pizza burger makeover using 5 ingrédients et 4 pas. Voici comment vous réalisez cela .
Ingrédients deVintage pizza burger makeover
- Vous avez besoin of hamburger.
- Préparez of Pizza sauce/ or spaghetti sauce.
- Vous avez besoin of Mini pepperoni.
- C'est of Hamburger buns.
- Vous avez besoin of mushrooms.
Vintage pizza burger makeover étape par étape
- Brown hamburger meat and drain off any fat....
- In a small saucepan pan add spaghetti sauce or pizza sauce, hamburger meat, and any seasoning, heat up some.. (this step can be skipped it doesn't need to really be heated.).
- While sauce is heating pre heat oven on 350, and toast hamburger buns lightly..
- After buns a toasted, add sauce/ meat mixture to buns, top buns with pepperoni and cheese, back in the oven till cheese has melted, you can use the boiler, just keep an eye on them they will cook very quick and will burn....
So that's marinara sauce and they put mozzarella cheese? I took a bite and decided it was pretty much the most luscious thing I'd ever sunk my teeth into… But then I made this Next—and I'm going for the totally classic, vintage-pizza-joint approach here—a pile of canned mushrooms. On top of the mushrooms, spoon a. Are you brave enough to eat the new burger at the Atlanta Braves's stadium, in which the buns are two pepperoni pizzas? Free for commercial use No attribution required Copyright-free.