Yogurt Crust Pizzas. Greek yogurt is the secret ingredient in this two-ingredient pizza crust recipe that is quick and easy If you want to make a good pizza that's fast and easy, this is it. Greek yogurt crust pizza made with air fried chicken, red onions, cheese. This pizza has a chewy yogurt crust that is easy to make with just flour, greek yogurt, and a few other ingredients you probably have in You will love to sink your teeth into this chewy yogurt pizza crust!
Get simple & delicious with this two-ingredient pizza dough from Danny Seo! Top the dough with your choice toppings. Pizza sauce and shredded mozzarella, for topping. Vous pouvez cuisiner Yogurt Crust Pizzas using 4 ingrédients et 9 pas. Voici comment vous réalisez cela .
Ingrédients deYogurt Crust Pizzas
- Vous avez besoin of self rising flour.
- Préparez of Fage Total 0% yogurt.
- C'est of Pizza sauce, your favorite.
- Préparez of Any pizza toppings you desire.
This crust has excellent flavor due to the Greek Yogurt. It's not sweet, and it lets the toppings do the talking. Brandon makes the best pizza, but his dough takes days to rise and special Italian flour to create We were all so pleased with how tasty these individual whole wheat Greek yogurt pizza crusts baked up. More: How to use yogurt as a condiment.
Yogurt Crust Pizzas étape par étape
- It is important to use self rising flour. This recipe can be adjusted depending on how many crusts you want to make just remember its equal measurements: 1 cup of flour per 1 cup of yogurt..
- Mix together the yogurt and flour until well combined..
- Turn dough out onto clean floured surface. Knead for about 8 minutes..
- Separate into dough balls for pizza crust. You can make as large or small as you like. I made several handful sizes for personal pizzas..
- Roll each ball out completely with roller then place onto greased baking sheet and poke each several times with fork to vent..
- Cook in preheated 450 degree oven for about 20 minutes. I flipped them over halfway through to ensure equal browning. They may still be pliable and that is okay because once you add toppings they will crisp up. Keep ones aside you want to use now and place extras in ziplock bag in freezer for another day. Easy weeknight meal!.
- Set up topping station. Have kids/spouse top pizzas with toppings they desire. Makes it personal and fun for everyone! (Beer optional) lol..
- Top pizzas as desired and return to 450 degree oven for about 10 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
If you do have a pizza stone, definitely use it. It will help get a crispier crust with those gorgeous charred spots. How to make Greek Yogurt Pie Crust. In a medium bowl (either a food processor bowl, stand up mixer bowl using the flat beater or mix by hand), whisk the flour, salt and sugar. Baking with Greek yogurt isn't just limited to sweets. actually combine plain Greek yogurt with self-rising flour to make an easy (and quick) two-ingredient pizza crust!