Pizza bake with zucchini crust. So much that we made it two days in a row. Zucchini Pizza Crust Recipe - low-calorie pizza, made with zucchini crust, topped with fresh tomatoes and cheese. Yes, absolutely, you can freeze this zucchini pizza crust once it is baked and before you add the toppings.
My mother-in-law shared the recipe for this unique pizza with me. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese; top with tomatoes, onion, pepper, herbs and remaining Parmesan cheese. While the zucchini crust is baking, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and stir in the ground beef and onion. Vous pouvez avoir Pizza bake with zucchini crust using 16 ingrédients et 7 pas. Voici comment vous réalisez cela .
Ingrédients dePizza bake with zucchini crust
- C'est of shredded unpeeled zucchini (about 2 large zucchini).
- C'est of salt.
- Vous avez besoin of Italian style bread crumbs.
- Vous avez besoin of minced garlic.
- C'est of eggs lightly beaten.
- Vous avez besoin of grated parmesan cheese.
- Vous avez besoin of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Vous avez besoin of shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- Préparez of olive oil.
- Vous avez besoin of ground beef.
- Préparez of an onion, chopped.
- Vous avez besoin of Salt & pepper.
- Préparez of can tomato sauce.
- Vous avez besoin of Italian seasoning.
- Vous avez besoin of sliced fresh mushrooms.
- C'est of sliced black olives.
Cook and stir until the beef is crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink. Zucchini Pizza Bake Haiku: "Don't hate my review! I made the 'crust' more like - crust. But, O M G, Wow!" This zucchini pizza crust is low-carb, unbelievably simple and absolutely amazing.
Pizza bake with zucchini crust étape par étape
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees..
- Place zucchini in a colander and sprinkle with salt. Let drain for 15 minutes then squeeze out the moisture..
- Combine zucchini, eggs, parmesan, 1 c mozzarella and 1/2 c Monterey Jack, bread crumbs and garlic in a large bowl. Press the mixture into a lightly greased 9x13 baking dish. Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 20 minutes..
- Cook ground beef and onion in a large skillet over medium high heat with olive oil. Heat until cooked through and no longer pink. Drain and discard any excess grease. Stir in tomato sauce, salt & pepper (to taste) and Italian seasoning..
- Spoon meat mixture over baked zucchini crust. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella and Monterey Jack over top. Top with mushrooms and olives..
- Bake for 20 mins or until heated through. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving..
- All done!.
Zucchini crust might take over the world. This low-carb zucchini pizza crust is totally and completely out of this world amazing. Throw your skepticism aside and just believe me, ok? This Zucchini Pizza Crust recipe is gluten-free and flavored with savory herbs of thyme and oregano. Place zucchini mixture on the pizza pan, spreading out to the edges of the pan.