Dessert pizza. Satisfy your sweet tooth and pizza craving with these delicious dessert pizza recipes. These dessert pizza recipes are the perfect medley of sweet, savory, fruity, chocolatey and downright. Dessert pizzas are the best of both worlds—a little something sweet that you can slice up and eat with your hands.
We've put together a general guideline for you to. Discover delicious and easy to prepare dessert pizza recipes from the expert chefs at Food Network. Check out these sweet twists on an ever-popular dish. Vous pouvez avoir Dessert pizza using 16 ingrédients et 8 pas. Voici comment vous cuisinez cela.
Ingrédients deDessert pizza
- Vous avez besoin of All Purpose Flour.
- Préparez of Baking Powder.
- C'est of Salt.
- Vous avez besoin of Baking Soda.
- C'est of Unsalted Butter at room temperature.
- C'est of Granulated Sugar.
- Préparez of Egg.
- Préparez of Vanilla extract.
- Vous avez besoin of Toppings.
- Préparez of Cream Cheese, softened at room temperature.
- Vous avez besoin of Confectioner Sugar.
- Préparez of Vanilla Extacract.
- Vous avez besoin of Fresh Fruit.
- C'est of Fruits.
- Préparez of strawberries blueberries pineapple little oranges Kiwi star fruit, stay away from melons, if you use bananas slices coat them in sugar so they don’t brown or add them on when serving.
- Préparez of Melons will make it soggy from the juices.
See more ideas about Dessert pizza, Dessert pizza recipes, Recipes. This Fruity Brownie Dessert Pizza comes together quickly with a boxed brownie mix and a fruity cream cheese frosting. Pizza is a food source I love. From basic cheese to meat-feasts with stuff crusts, I just love the taste of pizza.
Dessert pizza instructions
- I cheat and get the big bag of sugar cookies at Walmart and follow the directions on the bag. But I put a sugar cookie recipe on here as well..
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 12” non stick round pizza pan with non stick spray and set aside..
- In a small bowl combine the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda, set aside. In a large bowl cream together the butter and 1 cup of sugar, add the egg and vanilla and mix until creamy and combined..
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until everything incorporated..
- Press the cookie dough evenly in your greased pizza pan (make sure you flour your hands so they don’t stick to the cookie dough) and bake it for about 12 minutes or until lightly golden. Allow to cool completely..
- In a large bowl, either using a spatula or a handheld electric whisk, cream together the cream cheese, vanilla, confectioner sugar.
- Smear the cream cheese mixture evenly over the cooled cookie crust and top it with desired fruits. My favorite fruits for this is kiwi, berries and star fruit..
- Cheaper way- I used Can pineapples Chunks, and mandarin oranges drained well and some strawberries, and cheated with a quick easy bake sugar cookies bag from Walmart..
It was at that moment (Via Google) I discovered the crazy world of the dessert pizzas… Try these dessert pizzas - a sweet spin on the classic dinner. Dessert pizza is pizza that is consumed for dessert. It is not a traditional pizza because it does not contain cheese or sauce, but rather, contains other ingredients such as chocolate chips or fruit. Lunchables sells dessert pizza, called a Treat-za. Chocolate Chip Dessert Pizza is, in my humble opinion, the best kind of pizza ever made.