Air Fryer Pita Margherita Pizza. Pizza night was and is always on Friday nights at our house, it provides a fast and easy clean-up meal, which makes a perfect meal for on-the-go. One of the main issues with making pizza in an air fryer is how do you. This Air Fryer Margherita Pizza rivals my favorite pizza place and is so easy and cooks in minutes!
Perfect for a one person lunch or make a couple to share for dinner! This is the first time I tried making homemade pizza in an Air Fryer. I didn't put any olive oil on as I thought it would make the pizza soggy. Vous pouvez avoir Air Fryer Pita Margherita Pizza using 10 ingrédients et 8 pas. Voici comment vous cuisinez cela.
Ingrédients deAir Fryer Pita Margherita Pizza
- C'est of Pita bread.
- C'est of Olive oil.
- Préparez of Pizza sauce homemade or jarred. I like Muir Glen organic.
- C'est of Optional extra seasoning -oregano, italian and pinch of salt.
- Vous avez besoin of Chopped garlic.
- Préparez of Chopped onion.
- Préparez of Torn Basil.
- C'est of Mozzerella snack balls.
- Vous avez besoin of Sliced tomato.
- C'est of Shredded cheese of choice.
After a tough run out in the countryside, I needed and felt like I deserved a a treat, but I was hungry so wanted in quickly. So, I used the air fryer and some basic ingredients to make a pizza style dish on a pita bread. Of course, you could make this even more delicious by adding your favorite toppings. How to Make Air Fryer Pizza.
Air Fryer Pita Margherita Pizza étape par étape
- Drizzle and rub olive oil on what will the bottom of your pita bread.
- Turn over and spread your sauce on with a spoon. Sprinkle with additional seasoning if desired..
- Top with garlic, onion and basil..
- Flatted out your mozzerella balls(about 6) and place on top..
- Top with sliced tomato and shredded cheese..
- Place in air fryer and cover with a trivet or something similar so toppings don't fly around.
- Cook at 350° for 6 mins.
- If you want a bit crispier crust like me at the end of your 6 mins crank the temp up to 400° and add an additional 3-4 mins.
Load the pita bread with your favorite sauce. You may need to allow the pizza to cook for an additional couple of minutes to reach your desired texture. This method is the one I use as it gives the best results. It involves my trusted air fryer and obviously leftover pizza. The first thing you need to do is to assess the pizza.