Pepperoni Pizza Braid. We bet you're gonna love this twist on pepperoni pizza! Gooey cheese, sliced pepperoni and pizza sauce are stuffed inside Pillsbury™ crescent rolls for a. Pizza and Pepperoni Braid - a fun and easy twist on traditional pizza that is ready fast.
If pizza has one fault, it's that it's hard to dip. My family loves Pizza night and this Pepperoni Pizza Braid is perfect for family game night or a fun gathering with friends! Pizza night is a weekly event in our house. Vous pouvez cuisiner Pepperoni Pizza Braid using 4 ingrédients et 5 pas. Voici comment vous cuisinez cela.
Ingrédients dePepperoni Pizza Braid
- C'est of crescent rolls.
- Préparez of pizza sauce.
- Vous avez besoin of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Vous avez besoin of pepperoni slices.
We've tried pizza sticks and pizza dips… but braids? Once we found the refrigerated pizza dough at Lucky for us, a standard pepperoni pizza packed into a pizza braid is just as good as it sounds. Easy pizza braid recipe that can be a make ahead meal or freezer meal! While this recipe is for a cheese or pepperoni pizza braid, you can make any variation of flavors you like!
Pepperoni Pizza Braid étape par étape
- Preheat oven to 375. Dpray cookie sheet.
- Unroll crescent dough. Press seams together.
- Place pizza sauce down center 1/3 of dough lengthwise. Top with cheese and pepperoni..
- Make cuts in dough 1" apart from edge to filling. Alternate from side to side overlapping ends..
- Bake 16 - 20 minutes until golden brown. Serve with pizza sauce..
Our kids love pizza, especially Pepperoni Pizza, so I decided to change things up a little bit and bake a Pepperoni Pizza Braid. The other day, I headed to the store and purchased Pillsbury Classic Pizza. Pepperoni Pizza Braid A beautiful braided pizza crust stuffed with pepperoni pizza sauce and tons of ooey-gooey melted cheese. An easy dinner or quick game-day appetizer! Around here, we love a good pizza.