Thin crust pizza dough. Reviews for: Photos of Thin-Crust Pizza Dough. Thin-Crust Pizza Dough. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. I make pizza at home at least once a week, so you can be sure this recipe comes to you after years of very meticulous kitchen testing!
In a sentence: You don't need to stretch the dough. Stretching pizza dough isn't hard, but does take a little practice! You can tear the dough, or it can become uneven. Vous pouvez cuisiner Thin crust pizza dough using 9 ingrédients et 6 pas. Voici comment vous réalisez cela .
Ingrédients deThin crust pizza dough
- Vous avez besoin of unbleached bread flour.
- C'est of coarse cornmeal.
- Préparez of yeast.
- C'est of sugar.
- Vous avez besoin of salt.
- Préparez of granulated garlic.
- Préparez of bottled water.
- C'est of extra virgin olive oil.
- C'est of whole milk.
This thin crust dough recipe requires no stretching at all. Just roll it out with a. Place each half on a pizza pan and pat it with your fingers until it stretches over the whole pan. Try to make it thicker around the edge.
Thin crust pizza dough étape par étape
- Using a stand mixer, pour in wet ingredients at room temperature. And then add the dry with the yeast not touching the salt. Start mixing at speed one..
- Mix at speed 2 to 3 until mixed and you can form a windowpane..
- Scale into 4 equal parts and place in oiled containers..
- Cover and let proof until doubled in size..
- Lightly sprinkle pan with cornmeal and place dough on pan, forming to full size once on the pan..
- Top and bake in a preheated oven at 450°F for 14 to 20 minutes depending upon your pan, oven, and topping..
Then spread with pizza sauce and use the toppings of your choice. It didn't quite ball up like I wanted to, but it worked really well. After experimenting with many different pizza dough recipes for thin crust pizza, I came up with the following pizza dough recipe. It is very easy to make and will produce a beautiful flaky crust that is crisp on the bottom. My family love this pizza crust, and this is our go-to recipe.