Taco pizza. This Taco Pizza is Mexican meets Italian. Pizza dough topped with beans, salsa, beef, cheese, and all the toppings. Taco Pizza Recipe. posted by Christy Denney
I keep the ingredients on hand so that we can whip up this filling meal anytime. If you love tacos and you love pizza then this combination is for you! I used "Taco Seasoning II" from this After the "pizza" cooled a bit, I topped it with all the typical "taco" toppings to make it nice and. Vous pouvez avoir Taco pizza using 8 ingrédients et 9 pas. Voici comment vous cuisinez cela .
Ingrédients deTaco pizza
- Vous avez besoin of tubes (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent rolls.
- C'est of cream cheese, softened.
- C'est of sour cream.
- C'est of ground beef or ground turkey.
- Préparez of taco seasoning mix.
- C'est of medium tomato, chopped (I used 3-4 Roma tomatoes, can use cherry tomatoes cut in half.).
- Préparez of Mexican cheese.
- Préparez of shredded lettuce.
This taco pizza is topped with refried beans, cheese, romaine, crumbled tortilla chips, and of Are you a taco pizza fan? Here at A Couple Cooks, Alex and I have spent years honing our best Italian-style. featured in Non-Pizza Pizza. You'll need refrigerated crescent rolls, softened cream cheese, sour cream, ground beef or turkey, taco seasoning, tomato, shredded cheese, and lettuce. Tacos and pizza together at last.
Taco pizza instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and layout on the ungreased cookie sheet. Pinch the perforations together to seal. Don’t worry about it being perfect; you just don’t want any big gaps..
- Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown and cool Completely..
- Beat together the softened cream cheese and sour cream until it’s easy to spread. Set aside in Refrigerator.
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet and drain any grease. Stir in the taco seasoning and water (according to the package directions on the taco seasoning packet.) (I did this 1st then let the meat sit in the Refrigerator to cool down).
- Pull the cream cheese mixture out of the Fridge and Spread over crescent roll after it has cooled completely,and sprinkle evenly with the ground beef.(I used my hands to put the meat on, started with a spoon and it was just easier with my hands if you don’t mind the mess.).
- You won’t completely cover the cream cheese layer with the ground beef; there’s plenty of other toppings so don’t worry.(I had enough) Next, sprinkle with the lettuce and tomatoes, then the cheese.
- Notes- If you plan to make Taco Pizza the night before, I recommend waiting until just before serving before adding the lettuce, tomato, and cheese to prevent any sogginess. If taking to a party or cook out, wait and dress it right before serving it. (the cream cheese mixture can be put on and wrapped up, it only takes about 5 mins to top it with everything.) I made this for dinner, and Served it right away..
- Hot sauce added.
All the standard taco toppings on a pizza, customized to your tastes. delicious as it is bad for you. Two classic family favorites, pizza and tacos, come together in this easy weeknight meal that is destined to become a favorite in your home. Holly here from The Modern Proper. You may be able to find more information. Tuesdays will never be the same.