Pizza Pull-Apart Bread.
Vous pouvez avoir Pizza Pull-Apart Bread using 20 ingrédients et 14 pas. Voici comment vous réalisez cela.
Ingrédients dePizza Pull-Apart Bread
- Vous avez besoin of For Water Roux (Tangzhong) :.
- Préparez of bread flour.
- Préparez of milk.
- Vous avez besoin of For Dough :.
- Préparez of milk, lukewarm.
- Vous avez besoin of dry active yeast.
- C'est of large egg at room temperature.
- Vous avez besoin of tangzhong starter at room temperature.
- C'est of bread flour.
- Préparez of low protein flour (cake flour).
- Préparez of milk powder.
- Vous avez besoin of sugar.
- Préparez of salt.
- C'est of unsalted butter softened at room temp (cut into pieces).
- Préparez of For Filling :.
- Vous avez besoin of pepperoni, cut in small pieces.
- Vous avez besoin of shredded mozarella cheese.
- C'est of grated permesan cheese (plus more for sprinkle).
- Vous avez besoin of pizza sauce (homemade/store bought).
- Préparez of sdt oregano.
Pizza Pull-Apart Bread étape par étape
- For Water Roux : Mix milk with bread flour and stir well until it is no longer lumpy. Cook over medium low heat in a non-stick pot, stirringly constantly with a wooden spoon/rubber spatula/egg whisk, to prevent burning and sticking to the pot..
- The tangzhong mixture is ready once it achieves the temp of 65 degrees celsius or once you see "lines" start to appear in the mixture every time you stir it. At this stage, the tangzhong should have the consistency and texture of glue..
- Remove the pot from heat immediately and transfer the tangzhong into a clean bowl, and cover with clingwrap sticking onto the surface of the tangzhong to prevent it from drying up. The "tangzhong" can be used as soon as it cools down to room temperature. You can keep it chilled in the fridge for 2-3 days but discard it as soon as the mixture starts to turn grey..
- For filling : mix all the ingredients then divide into 12 parts. Put aside..
- For Dough : Prepare the tangzhong dough in advance. Allow the tangzhong to be cooled before using..
- Mix milk, 1 tbs sugar and yeast in a mixing bowl, let it sit for 5 minutes to allow the yeast to begin to bubble and foam. Add in the egg, tangzhong, flour, remaining sugar and milk powder. With the dough hook, mix on low speed until the dough just comes together. Add in the salt and butter. Knead until the dough can be stretched into a thin stretchable membrane..
- Put the dough in a greased bowl and cover it with greased clingwrap and proof in a warm place until doubled in size..
- Punch down the dough and divide into 12 equal parts..
- Using a rolling pin, flat each dough and roll into approximately a 5-6 inch disc..
- Put one part of the filling on the top..
- Fold it in half and press the seam to seal. Do the same thing for the remaining dough and filling..
- Line each stuffed half circle into a lightly greased loaf pan, seam side up..
- Cover the pan with greased clingwrap and proof in a warm place until doubled in size..
- Bake in a preheated oven 350°F for 40-45 minutes or until it's cooked. Sprinkle with permesan cheese 10 minutes before it's done (optional)..