2 ingredient pizza dough 🍕. Greek yogurt is the secret ingredient in this two-ingredient pizza crust recipe that is quick and easy to prepare. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Dust the back of another inverted baking sheet or pizza peel with more flour, semolina or coarse cornmeal and.
I'll be forever grateful that I ignored the part of me screaming "Just make the real deal!" and gave the viral two-ingredient dough (just self-rising flour and I decided to make bagels and pizza, which seem to be the two most popular uses for the dough. In a bowl, combine the flour and yogurt and bring together to form a ball. Turn out onto a floured board to knead. Vous pouvez avoir 2 ingredient pizza dough 🍕 using 5 ingrédients et 4 pas. Voici comment vous réalisez cela.
Ingrédients de2 ingredient pizza dough 🍕
- Vous avez besoin 1 cup of plain fat free Greek yogurt.
- C'est 1 3/4 cup of Self-Rising flour.
- C'est of Garlic powder (optional).
- C'est of Italian seasoning (optional).
- C'est of Any other seasonings you like (optional).
This quick and easy two ingredient pizza dough is a simple mixture of self-rising flour and Greek yogurt. I first saw this pizza dough technique on the tv show Naturally, Danny Seo. He calls it yogurt pizza dough and the simplicity of this recipe is pure genius! This pizza dough recipe is simple and delicious.
2 ingredient pizza dough 🍕 étape par étape
- Combine ingredients and mix into a ball of dough..
- Sprinkle some extra flour on the dough and your surface area so it doesn’t stick and knead the dough for a 5-10 minutes..
- Flatten the dough into a pizza shape and put on your toppings..
- Bake at 425F for 8-10 minutes..
It's perfect for a weeknight pizza and I have a ton of pizza ideas. Savory pizzas, bread sticks and dessert pizzas. You are going to love it! It's a kitchen miracle, and we're happy to share it with you. This simple dough turns into a chewy, pillowy crust—and there's no hint of tangy, yogurt-y flavor.