2 ingredient pizza dough 🍕. Greek yogurt is the secret ingredient in this two-ingredient pizza crust recipe that is quick and easy to prepare. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Dust the back of another inverted baking sheet or pizza peel with more flour, semolina or coarse cornmeal and.
I'll be forever grateful that I ignored the part of me screaming "Just make the real deal!" and gave the viral two-ingredient dough (just self-rising flour and I decided to make bagels and pizza, which seem to be the two most popular uses for the dough. In a bowl, combine the flour and yogurt and bring together to form a ball. Turn out onto a floured board to knead. Vous pouvez avoir 2 ingredient pizza dough 🍕 using 5 ingrédients et 4 pas. Voici comment vous cuisinez cela .
Ingrédients de2 ingredient pizza dough 🍕
- Vous avez besoin of plain fat free Greek yogurt.
- Préparez of Self-Rising flour.
- C'est of Garlic powder (optional).
- Vous avez besoin of Italian seasoning (optional).
- Préparez of Any other seasonings you like (optional).
This quick and easy two ingredient pizza dough is a simple mixture of self-rising flour and Greek yogurt. I first saw this pizza dough technique on the tv show Naturally, Danny Seo. He calls it yogurt pizza dough and the simplicity of this recipe is pure genius! It's a kitchen miracle, and we're happy to share it with you.
2 ingredient pizza dough 🍕 instructions
- Combine ingredients and mix into a ball of dough..
- Sprinkle some extra flour on the dough and your surface area so it doesn’t stick and knead the dough for a 5-10 minutes..
- Flatten the dough into a pizza shape and put on your toppings..
- Bake at 425F for 8-10 minutes..
This simple dough turns into a chewy, pillowy crust—and there's no hint of tangy, yogurt-y flavor. Sprinkle a little extra flour on the tabletop or whatever surface you plan on using to knead the dough. Place the dough ball on top, kneading it with your hands. This ingenious pizza dough hack is going to take pizza making to the next level and save you plenty of time too. This delicious pizza dough recipe is so easy to make and perfect if you're looking for a quick dinner to rustle up for the kids on a weeknight.