Apple and Cheese Dessert Pizza. Keep this apple-topped crescent pizza recipe in your back pocket. Founder, Roger Dwyer, of Top This! Pizza Crusts uses his pre-made fire grilled crust to show viewers how to make a baked apple and cheese pizza with easy to.
My husband and his sister thought this tasted like a nice apple pie/dessert on a pizza crust (not a good combo) with burned-in-a-good-way cheese on top. This Dessert Pizza is loaded with apples and almonds and then drizzled with a cream cheese icing that makes it taste like cheesecake. This recipe is sponsored by The New York Apple Growers Association. Vous pouvez avoir Apple and Cheese Dessert Pizza using 5 ingrédients et 7 pas. Voici comment vous cuisinez cela.
Ingrédients deApple and Cheese Dessert Pizza
- Vous avez besoin of pizza dough.
- Vous avez besoin of Granny Smith Apple.
- C'est of sharp cheddar cheese.
- C'est of cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Préparez of butter.
Lately I've been telling you about a new variety of apple on the market. The tender, lightly sweet crust is topped with a cooked apple and cinnamon mixture and then topped again by cinnamon streusel, all of which is drizzled Mmm dessert pizza. We love crushed Oreos with a cream cheese frosting "sauce" 🙂 delicious!! Dessert pizzas are the best of both worlds—a little something sweet that you can slice up and eat with your hands.
Apple and Cheese Dessert Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Roll out the dough. Add most of the cinnamon and sugar mixture. Leave about 2 tablespoons in reserve..
- Wash and cut the apple in half then remove the core.
- Slice the apple into thin slices put on top of the dough covering the top completely. Then add the butter broken into chunks on top..
- Add the rest of the cinnamon and sugar mixture..
- Add the cheese and Bake in the oven for 15 minutes then move to the broiler. Broil for 10 minutes till apples are tender but not mush..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
They're the perfect summer treat, sleepover dessert, or weeknight pick-me-up. Scroll through to see all our favorite chocolate, fruit-flavored, caramel, and cookie options. Arrange the apples in a single layer in a circular pattern to completely cover pastry. Combine the first five topping ingredients This is a great recipe, and it was a fun dessert for our family pizza night! I decreased the amount of sugar I used since I used a sweeter variety of apple.