Low carb Keto skillet pizza. Today I am sharing my super easy crustless skillet pizza recipe and meal prep. You can easily tailor this to your own personal low carb or keto macros. How deep you want this keto pizza to be, is really up to you and the skillet you choose to make it in.
This easy pizza recipe is low carb, keto, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, and Trim Healthy Mama friendly. Cooking for one or cooking on the run? This recipe uses simple ingredients that are basics in most keto kitchens. Vous pouvez cuisiner Low carb Keto skillet pizza using 4 ingrédients et 11 pas. Voici comment vous cuisinez cela.
Ingrédients deLow carb Keto skillet pizza
- C'est of mozerella cheese.
- Vous avez besoin of Franciso Rinaldi pizza sauce.
- C'est of Pizza topping of your choice, pepperoni,mushroom, tomato, ect.
- Vous avez besoin of Optional: Nonstick cooking spray.
Lower the heat and top the melted cheese with sausage, bell pepper, remaining cheese and pepperoni. Crispy keto skillet pizza is ready fast and is very easy to make. It's the perfect low carb snack! Or pair it with vegetables for lunch or even dinner.
Low carb Keto skillet pizza instructions
- Place a nonstick skillet on the stove on medium heat.
- (Optional) This will alsp work with a griddle, and you may also use any skillet and spray coconut oil or olive oil cooking spray in the bottom of the pan to create a nonstick surface..
- Quickly and carefully spread the cheese evenly across the bottom of the skillet..
- Also quickly begin to spoon the pizza sauce and spread it across the top of the cheese.
- Add the additional toppings.
- Be very careful to supervise this pizza while cooking to avoid scroching..
- With a watch the edges of the pizza it should become brown and have a crispy texture..
- Allow it too cook another 3 mins..
- Remove the skillet from the heat..
- Wait one minute then remove the pizza from the skillet..
- Slice and serve warm..
As it turns out, one can pan-fry pizza. You simply add cheese and toppings to your nonstick skillet and cook, slowly and patiently, until the cheese crisps up. This low carb chicken pizza reminds me of another recipe I'm hoping to make soon. You can actually make a pizza crust out of chicken meat. An easy low carb chicken skillet recipe that's so simple to prepare.