S'mores Pizza. This S'mores Pizza has a homemade crust that's topped with graham cracker crumbs, marshmallows and melted chocolate. It's a decadent dessert that's easy to make and guaranteed to satisfy your. Spread the softened cookie dough into a lightly greased pizza pan, flattening it to the edges.
Enjoy a s'more without a campfire! This S'mores Dessert Pizza with a graham cracker cookie crust, toasted marshmallows. S'Mores Pizza with tons of gooey marshmallows, creamy HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate with a marshmallow cheesecake sauce, a chocolate drizzle, and a sprinkle of graham crackers. Vous pouvez avoir S'mores Pizza using 14 ingrédients et 14 pas. Voici comment vous réalisez cela.
Ingrédients deS'mores Pizza
- Vous avez besoin 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- Vous avez besoin 9 of total cinnamon graham crackers.
- C'est 1 cup of sugar.
- C'est 1 tsp of baking powder.
- C'est 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Vous avez besoin 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- C'est 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Vous avez besoin 1 of egg.
- C'est 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Vous avez besoin 1 tsp of cream of tartar.
- C'est 1 tsp of honey (optional).
- Vous avez besoin of Chocolate sauce.
- Préparez of Mini marshmallows.
- C'est of Pizza pan with small holes.
S'mores Pizza might be the most amazing dessert you'll ever make! You get all the s'mores taste without the need for an open flame or skewers! Everyone will want a piece, or two! This s'mores pizza is everything you love about s'mores—only party-sized.
S'mores Pizza instructions
- Start by crushing 6 graham crackers to almost dust. This should equal about 1 cup..
- Mix the dry ingredients together. Graham crackers, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar..
- In a separate bowl, mix the wet ingredients. Butter, egg, vanilla extract, cream of tartar, and honey.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix to a dough. You may need to add just tad bit of water to moisten it and have it all stick. Make sure to ball it up with your hand(s) to make sure everything gets attached..
- Put the dough ball in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes so it toughens up. This will make it much easier to shape without going through the holed pizza pan..
- Take dough ball out of refrigerator. Cover the holed pizza pan with wax paper and flatten dough out on the wax paper so it lays flat and is about 1/4"-1/3" thick all the way around and throughout the dough..
- This will be the hardest part. Flip the dough upside down onto the holed pizza pan without completely destroying it. Some parts will come off, but just mend it all together without pushing down too hard..
- Preheat your oven to 360 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Find a way to heat up the chocolate sauce so it spreads easily (I just microwave the jar). It's hard to say how much you need exactly, but spread enough so that the chocolate covers the crust with a thumb's width away the edge of the crust. (The rule of "thumb"!) I used a tablespoon to spread the sauce..
- Sprinkle enough mini marshmallows onto the chocolate sauce so that they cover it enough without major gaps..
- Drizzle a small amount of chocolate sauce across the marshmallows. (I was at the end of my container and had a hard time getting it out... Sorry!).
- Crush the remaining 2 graham crackers and sprinkle across the top of the marshmallow/chocolate sauce toppings..
- Bake the pizza for 20 minutes. Turn the pizza half-way around about half way if you need to bake it evenly..
- Take out of oven and let sit for about 5 minutes. Then cut it how you'd like! I personally cut it into squares, but it's up to you. Enjoy!.
This delicious s'mores pizza recipe is a favorite summer treat! Perfect for backyard BBQs or camping! S'mores Pizza is the perfect dessert pizza recipe. Tender crust loaded with all the s'mores toppings Variations to S'mores Pizza Recipe. Drizzle on chocolate syrup once you pull pizza.