Vous pouvez avoir S'mores Pizza using 14 ingrédients et 14 pas. Voici comment vous cuisinez cela.
Ingrédients deS'mores Pizza
- Vous avez besoin of flour.
- Préparez of total cinnamon graham crackers.
- Préparez of sugar.
- C'est of baking powder.
- C'est of salt.
- Vous avez besoin of baking soda.
- C'est of melted butter.
- Vous avez besoin of egg.
- Vous avez besoin of vanilla extract.
- Préparez of cream of tartar.
- Préparez of honey (optional).
- C'est of Chocolate sauce.
- Préparez of Mini marshmallows.
- C'est of Pizza pan with small holes.
S'mores Pizza étape par étape
- Start by crushing 6 graham crackers to almost dust. This should equal about 1 cup..
- Mix the dry ingredients together. Graham crackers, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar..
- In a separate bowl, mix the wet ingredients. Butter, egg, vanilla extract, cream of tartar, and honey.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix to a dough. You may need to add just tad bit of water to moisten it and have it all stick. Make sure to ball it up with your hand(s) to make sure everything gets attached..
- Put the dough ball in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes so it toughens up. This will make it much easier to shape without going through the holed pizza pan..
- Take dough ball out of refrigerator. Cover the holed pizza pan with wax paper and flatten dough out on the wax paper so it lays flat and is about 1/4"-1/3" thick all the way around and throughout the dough..
- This will be the hardest part. Flip the dough upside down onto the holed pizza pan without completely destroying it. Some parts will come off, but just mend it all together without pushing down too hard..
- Preheat your oven to 360 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Find a way to heat up the chocolate sauce so it spreads easily (I just microwave the jar). It's hard to say how much you need exactly, but spread enough so that the chocolate covers the crust with a thumb's width away the edge of the crust. (The rule of "thumb"!) I used a tablespoon to spread the sauce..
- Sprinkle enough mini marshmallows onto the chocolate sauce so that they cover it enough without major gaps..
- Drizzle a small amount of chocolate sauce across the marshmallows. (I was at the end of my container and had a hard time getting it out... Sorry!).
- Crush the remaining 2 graham crackers and sprinkle across the top of the marshmallow/chocolate sauce toppings..
- Bake the pizza for 20 minutes. Turn the pizza half-way around about half way if you need to bake it evenly..
- Take out of oven and let sit for about 5 minutes. Then cut it how you'd like! I personally cut it into squares, but it's up to you. Enjoy!.