Whole Wheat Pizza Dough.
Vous pouvez cuisiner Whole Wheat Pizza Dough using 8 ingrédients et 7 pas. Voici comment vous cuisinez cela.
Ingrédients deWhole Wheat Pizza Dough
- Vous avez besoin of warm water.
- Préparez of active dry yeast.
- Vous avez besoin of sugar.
- C'est of white bread flour.
- Vous avez besoin of whole wheat bread flour.
- C'est of extra virgin olive oil.
- Préparez of salt.
- Vous avez besoin of water.
Whole Wheat Pizza Dough instructions
- In a small bowl, disolve a teaspoon of yeast in 1/2 cup warm water. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar and let sit for approximately 10 minutes until mixture starts to bubble..
- In a mixing bowl add 1 cup each of white bread flour and whole wheat flour. Add 1 teaspoon of salt and mix together..
- Add yeast mixture to flour mixture and using a wooden spoon, mix until you form a dough. Gradually add 1 cup of water as you mix..
- Lightly flour your countertop and hands and knead the dough for 10 minutes..
- Place dough back in bowl. Cover up the bowl and let dough rise for 1 hour..
- Once dough has risen press down on it with your fist to release air that has built up during the rising process..
- Done!! Prepare with your favorite toppings or freeze for up to 3 months..