Bacon cheeseburger meatballs with fries. Just like it says, it's Bacon Cheeseburger Fries at the Pit… And, it's real easy to do, but watch out. Here come the Food Police, Vegematics and Health Food. These barbecue bacon cheeseburger meatballs simmer away in the slow cooker while you get the rest of your party prepped, then team up with pickles for a pretty presentation..
The first time I served these, my husband and kids thought we were having plain meatballs. Then they cut into the flavorful filling inside! Shape one beef portion around each cheese ball. Vous pouvez avoir Bacon cheeseburger meatballs with fries using 8 ingrédients et 2 pas. Voici comment vous réalisez cela.
Ingrédients deBacon cheeseburger meatballs with fries
- Préparez of cream cheese softened.
- Vous avez besoin of beef broth.
- Préparez of can diced tomatoes with green chiles.
- Vous avez besoin of Real bacon bits.
- Vous avez besoin of Dried parsley.
- C'est of frozen meatballs.
- Préparez of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- C'est of Sided item salad and fries.
Bacon-Bacon CheeseburgerCharbroiled and Covered with Melted Cheddar and American Cheese Kids' Southern Fried Chicken SlidersTwo Bite-Sized Burgers on Mini-Buns. Served with Fries or Pasta NapoletanaItalian Sausage, Pepperoni, Housemade Meatball, Mushrooms, Peppers, Bacon. Bacon wrapped cheeseburger tater tot bombs. In a large bowl mix together beef mince, salt, pepper and garlic powder until combined.
Bacon cheeseburger meatballs with fries instructions
- This can be made in a slow cooker or a pressure cooker I made mine in a pressure cooker and cooked it for about five minutes. for slow cooker on low for 4 hrs.
- Add all ingredients to pressure cooker or slow cooker except for the cheddar cheese. When it’s done cooking mix it up Then add the cheese, should melt quickly and you’re done served with a side salad and fries.
Form into small meatballs and then flatten into mini patties. I used my Perfect Meatloaf Pan to make this--it was PACKED. I did follow the directions to sprinkle the french fried onions over the meat loaf but I was worried about how those onions would stick to the top with the meat loaf halfway cooked. As good as it sounds—a bacon cheeseburger in easy casserole form! Instead of fries on the side, you get golden brown potato nuggets on top.