Easy homemade burgers!. Our homemade burger recipe is a real winner! Skip the store-bought carbs and preheat your oven for the ultimate recipe for Easy Homemade Burger Buns. How I make my lean clean homemade burger patties!
Unlike some pre-prepared burgers, you know exactly what's gone. This is a simple burger recipe that I use regularly for family dinners, and I thought it would be a real challenge for Small Child. These stacked beef burgers are a BBQ favourite & are really easy-to-make. Vous pouvez cuisiner Easy homemade burgers! using 6 ingrédients et 7 pas. Voici comment vous cuisinez cela.
Ingrédients deEasy homemade burgers!
- Préparez of fresh mince beef.
- Préparez of medium/large egg.
- Vous avez besoin of Sprinkle black pepper.
- Vous avez besoin of small/medium white onion.
- Préparez of Sprinkle garlic.
- Vous avez besoin of Sprinkle salt.
Find this homemade burger recipe & loads more BBQ recipes at Tesco Real Food. These quick and easy beef burgers are a true alternative to junk food. For homemade chips, boil some potatoes, slice them up and shallow fry them in a few tablespoons of olive oil until they are. Jump to Recipe Pin Recipe Rate this Recipe.
Easy homemade burgers! instructions
- Put mince beef in a Pyrex bowl, and mix up with a fork.
- Add egg to bowl, and mix up throughly. Then add finely chopped up onion to mix.... mix again.
- Add black pepper, and garlic, mix.
- Using a fork and your hands, squeeze together into balls to make 5 burgers, pat down to flatten (or 4 thicker ones).
- Pop in fridge for around 1 hour.
- Using a griddle or frying pan, add a drizzle of oil, heat pan, and put burger in pan, sprinkle with a little salt.... cook each side of burgers for around 4 minutes each side! (Possiably you could put them in oven for cooking. Around 180c for 30 minutes but i haven't tried this).
- Once cooked serve in burger buns, and add desired filling (cheese is good!) Enjoy.
We have some classic ground hamburger recipes, plus a few new veggie burgers that you wouldn't expect. Why settle for some vile excuse of a burger which tastes like a fried carpet tile, when for minimal effort you. These are a simple burger patty. They are full of flavour, but not too complicated or crazy to make. Burgers can be a great way of getting the kids to eat meat and doesn't always have to mean digging out the BBQ.