Ham and Swiss sliders. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray. In a small bowl, combine butter, Dijon and relish; season with salt and pepper, to taste. These hot Ham and Swiss Sliders, made with sliced ham, Swiss Cheese, and Hawaiian rolls, smothered with a garlic Dijon butter sauce, are a perfect game-day or party appetizer.
Ham and Swiss Sliders are stacked with ham and melty Swiss cheese then smothered with a honey mustard glaze for a truly special sandwich. These Hawaiian Roll Sliders are perfect for tailgating and absolutely disappear at parties!. This post was created in partnership with American Dairy Association Mideast. Vous pouvez avoir Ham and Swiss sliders using 14 ingrédients et 3 pas. Voici comment vous réalisez cela.
Ingrédients deHam and Swiss sliders
- C'est of For the sauce.
- Préparez of Dijon mustard.
- Préparez of honey mustard.
- Préparez of worstichire sauce.
- Préparez of butter.
- Vous avez besoin of onion powder.
- Préparez of Pepper.
- C'est of For the sliders:.
- C'est of mayo.
- Vous avez besoin of Hawaiian rolls.
- Vous avez besoin of Swiss cheese.
- C'est of deli ham.
- C'est of To garnish.
- C'est of Parsley flakes.
As always, all opinions are my own. Ham and Swiss Sliders are my go-to for kids' birthday parties. The tiny Hawaiian rolls are perfect for little hands, and kids love ham and cheese. The adults love them too, obviously.
Ham and Swiss sliders instructions
- Heat oven to 350. Slice bread horizontally and spread mayo on top half. Places ham and Swiss on bottom half and top with top section of rolls..
- Mix the sauce ingredients and spread over top. Bake covered 10-12 minutes and then uncover and bake additional 3-5 minutes until lightly toasted..
- Garnish with parsley and cut into individual sliders..
Cut the whole pack of buns in half lengthwise all at once. Then fold the ham and cheese and place one of each on. You want the rolls to be snug together, kissing just a bit so the sauce can soak up into all of the nooks and crannies. These simple Hawaiian Ham and Swiss Sliders are so perfect and so easy to make! The combination of poppy seed, butter, dijon and Worcestershire give these sliders a flavor that is extraordinary.