Vous pouvez cuisiner Cheeseburger Quesadillas using 7 ingrédients et 8 pas. Voici comment vous réalisez cela .
Ingrédients deCheeseburger Quesadillas
- C'est of ground meat.
- Préparez of large onion diced (optional).
- C'est of meat seasoning (optional).
- C'est of ea flour tortillas.
- Préparez of butter or margarine.
- C'est of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Vous avez besoin of dipping sauce of your choice.
Cheeseburger Quesadillas étape par étape
- Cook and drain ground meat. I like to add diced onion and meat seasoning. Cook these ingredients in from the beginning. In this case, I used Stonemill Amazing Burger seasoning from Aldi. I used about 3 tbsp..
- Liberally spread butter on the back of flour tortillas.
- Place tortilla in a frying pan, buttered side down. Use a medium flame and immediately sprinkle with shredded cheese. (At this point, it would be helpful to use multiple burners on the stove, especially if you're cooking for 3 or more people).
- Once the cheese begins to melt, spoon in some ground beef. (Use as much or as little as you want, depending on how thick you want your quesadillas. I like em fat!).
- Fold tortilla in half and press it flat with your spatula..
- Cook for a minute or two and flip. Try and achieve a golddish-brown color on both sides.
- After another minute or two on the other side, turn off heat and carefully transfer to a cutting board and cut into manageable wedges..
- Repeat these steps as often as necessary and serve with ketchup or ranch, or your favorite dipping sauce. I like to use thousand island because it tastes like the special sauce on a Big Mac.