Burger and Black Beans. Shape the black bean burgers however large or small you want, keeping in mind that the larger they are, the more unevenly they'll cook. You can bake or grill the burgers- instructions for both included in the printable recipe below. Quick and easy black bean burgers, spiced up with chili sauce, cumin, garlic and chili powder.
Mix in bread crumbs until the mixture is sticky and holds together. The BEST BLACK BEAN BURGER with CHIPOTLE MAYO are packed with flavor, hold together, and grill to perfection. My kids LOVE them, and even my meat-loving husband will happily eat these instead of a ground beef patty. Vous pouvez cuisiner Burger and Black Beans using 12 ingrédients et 6 pas. Voici comment vous cuisinez cela .
Ingrédients deBurger and Black Beans
- Vous avez besoin of mayonnaise.
- Vous avez besoin of ground sirloin.
- Vous avez besoin of canned black beans 2 15 ounce cans.
- Préparez of shishito savory peppers.
- Préparez of water.
- C'est of granulated onion powder.
- Vous avez besoin of granulated garlic powder.
- Préparez of salt.
- C'est of Heinz chili sauce.
- C'est of ground cumin.
- Préparez of parsley.
- Vous avez besoin of green onion.
Best Black Bean Burger Recipe Ingredients. I set some strict veggie burger criteria for this recipe: no eggs, no cheese, no oats. So everyone could enjoy it, I really wanted to make it vegan. But I didn't want to use oats because I feel like they make for gummy burgers - I wanted a better texture and a little.
Burger and Black Beans étape par étape
- Add the ground sirloin to a pot and brown till crisped..
- Rinse the peppers remove the seeds and stem tops. Chop finely..
- Add the peppers to the sirloin. Then add the spices except parsley..
- Add the beans and half can of water and chili sauce. Bring to a simmer then add the mayonnaise. Stir in well bring to a simmer then add the parsley. Let simmer 15 minutes..
- Slice the green onion.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
This Black Bean Burger recipe is equally delicious for vegetarians and non-vegetarians alike! It's hearty and simple to prepare, with bold flavor Even though a black bean burger is typically thought of as a vegetarian substitute for beef, I find them to be gloriously delicious in their own right, and I say. I gosh darn love a good meatless burger. But I also love meatless burgers. And I know in my heart that those two things can coexist.