Thai Peanut Butter Bacon Cheeseburgers.
Vous pouvez cuisiner Thai Peanut Butter Bacon Cheeseburgers using 6 ingrédients et 11 pas. Voici comment vous cuisinez cela.
Ingrédients deThai Peanut Butter Bacon Cheeseburgers
- Vous avez besoin of Burgers cooked your way.
- C'est of Bacon.
- Vous avez besoin of Cheese of your choice.
- C'est of Buns.
- Vous avez besoin of Peanut Butter.
- C'est of Thai/chili sauce (spicy, spicy, spicy).
Thai Peanut Butter Bacon Cheeseburgers étape par étape
- First, cook your bacon and burgers the way you like them. Following is a rediculous weekend shortcut that works for less mess and ultimately less work. Plus a cheeseburger topping trio that is stupid good....
- I cook my bacon in the oven. One large bacon sheet, I mean baking sheet (get it?), line a pound of bacon up like so..... I know you don't have to cook bacon a pound at a time, but you CAN so I DO :).
- Cook bacon at 350 to 375 degrees checking and turning after the first 10 minutes, and every 5 minutes there after until it's as crispy as you want it..
- Now here's where my Saturday work ethic kicks in... One already messy pan and a pile of burgers left to cook. A preheated oven... I did it, I confess... I cooled the pan for a couple minutes, plopped those uncooked patties on, and I cooked them in the oven..
- My modest little burgers didn't take long, and got flipped about halfway through. I can not help you with cooking time here, because I don't know your burger size or ingredients.. Sorry... Go for cooking temp based on how you like your burgers and with some consideration to safe cooking temps.... For mine it was less than 15 minutes..
- While those burgers cook... Butter your buns :).
- Hot, hot, hot skillet for a couple minutes and you've upgraded those bland store bought buns..
- Now here's where things get new and exciting for your burger world. First cheese, which is a duh and why is this woman wasting my time... But wait! Then comes.....
- Peanut butter and spicy Thai sauce. The red sauce here is our favorite brand of store bought Thai chili sauce. You want that sweet and spicy combo..
- Onto the sweet and spicy burger, put some salty bacon:).
- I didn't get a final pick, I was too excited about eating it! Hope you enjoy!.