Lee's Mayonnaise Infused Grilled Hamburgers. Avocado And Cilantro Mayonnaise SauceLaylita's Recipes. Serve on buns with your favorite toppings. Are you stick of your fish sticking to the grill?
Pan seared salmon burger recipe with agave brushed salmon, homemade spicy mayonnaise and arugula. Jump to the Pan Seared Salmon Burger with Chipotle Mayonnaise Recipe or read on to see our tips for making them. In small bowl mix mayonnaise, celery seed, pineapple juice, ketchup. Vous pouvez cuisiner Lee's Mayonnaise Infused Grilled Hamburgers using 5 ingrédients et 3 pas. Voici comment vous cuisinez cela.
Ingrédients deLee's Mayonnaise Infused Grilled Hamburgers
- Préparez of Ground Beef (80/20).
- Préparez of your favorite Mayonnaise.
- Préparez of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Préparez of \2 Teaspoon Seasoning Salt.
- C'est of \2 Teaspoon Fresh Cracked Black Pepper.
You may add a little more Ketchup by tsp if you prefer. If there is one food that has defeated me over the years, it's mayonnaise. For the longest time I couldn't figure out how to make a good mayonnaise. I read the instructions in numerous cookbooks.
Lee's Mayonnaise Infused Grilled Hamburgers instructions
- Mix all ingredients together, until just combined. Form into three 5 ounce patty's. Make a little them indentation in the middle of the patty's with your thumb. This helps to keep them from shrinking up while grilling. I put them in the refrigerator for an hour or so, to let them firm up..
- Prepare grill. Grill over medium high heat, for around 4 minutes per side flipping only once. Add cheese to melt over patty if desired..
- Serve with nice butter toasted buns. Garnish with any vegetables and condiments of your choice. Message me with any questions. Enjoy.
I watched the Good Eats episode about it. I tried using a food processor, a stick blender, whipping by hand. This recipe for mayonnaise grilled salmon has been around for a while and it's always worth going back to. Spreading mayo on fish before grilling it may seem odd, but mayo is mostly oil flavored with lemon juice, salt, and sometimes mustard and herbs—exactly the sort of ingredients you might. This sandwich very likely has mayonnaise spread on it instead of or in addition to butter.