Tuna & Tomato Pizza. A tuna (also called tunny) is a saltwater fish that belongs to the tribe Thunnini, a subgrouping of the Scombridae (mackerel) family. A bit of parsley, a smidgen of garlic powder, a splash of lemon juice, and of course, tuna, celery, onion, and mayonnaise. This is a great tuna salad that works for a sandwich, stuffed into a plump tomato, or spooned onto fresh salad greens.
Tuna, any of seven species of oceanic fishes, some very large, that constitute the genus Thunnus and are of great commercial value as food. Tunas are elongated, robust, and streamlined fishes; they have a rounded body that tapers to a slender tail base and a forked or crescent-shaped tail. Tuna underpin the ecosystems and economies where they live. Vous pouvez avoir Tuna & Tomato Pizza using 10 ingrédients et 4 pas. Voici comment vous cuisinez cela .
Ingrédients deTuna & Tomato Pizza
- C'est of Pizza Dough.
- C'est 1 cup of self-raising flour.
- Vous avez besoin 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Préparez 1/2 cup of water/milk.
- Vous avez besoin of Pizza Topping.
- Préparez of Butter/Olive Oil.
- Vous avez besoin 2 tablespoons of tomato puree.
- Préparez 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Préparez 2 tablespoons of canned tuna.
- Vous avez besoin of Sliced tomatoes.
They are an apex predator and consume a wide variety of other fish, from squid to herring to sardines. This keeps the populations of other species healthy and balanced. Tuna are also among the most commercially valuable fish on the planet and support artisanal and industrial fishing alike. Canned tuna is affordable, non-perishable, and a high-quality source of protein with very little fat.
Tuna & Tomato Pizza instructions
- Knead ingredients for pizza dough into a ball. Rest for 5-10 mins..
- Roll out dough ball into a flat circle, add butter/olive oil and tomato puree..
- Top with tuna, shredded cheese, and tomato slices.
- Bake in preheated oven (175°C) for 15-20 minutes, and slice to serve..
Canned tuna, a pantry-friendly protein, can be used for far more than tuna salad sandwiches. Canned tuna is the star of pastas, rice bowls, Mediterranean-inspired salads, tuna patties, and other tasty recipes. The term tuna encompasses several species of fish, including skipjack, albacore, yellowfin, and bigeye. Skipjack is the most commonly consumed species. The tuna sandwich will never go out of style, because it was never stylish to begin with.