My version of Hawaiian Pizza. My own version of hawaiian pizza. Hawaiian pizza, also known as pineapple pizza, is a pizza topped with pineapple, ham, barbeque sauce and cheese. Greek Sam Panopoulos claimed that he created the first Hawaiian pizza at the.
Next time I'll be making your hawaiian version now that I. My version of Hawaiian Flatbread Pizza. The perfect solution to any leftover ham - an amazing flavor combo. Vous pouvez avoir My version of Hawaiian Pizza using 6 ingrédients et 5 pas. Voici comment vous réalisez cela .
Ingrédients deMy version of Hawaiian Pizza
- Vous avez besoin 5 pcs of ham.
- Vous avez besoin 1 can of pineapple chunks.
- Préparez of Mozarrela cheese.
- Préparez of Tomato sauce.
- Vous avez besoin 1 bowl of Bread flour.
- Préparez 1 of egg for dough.
Hawaiian pizza is a pizza which usually consists of a cheese and tomato base with pieces of ham and pineapple. Some versions include onions, green pepper, and/or jalapenos, but the version with ham and pineapple only is the most common. I'm a big vegetable fan when it comes to my pizza! This version of Hawaiian pizza takes on an unconventional twist.
My version of Hawaiian Pizza étape par étape
- In a bowl add a little salt, 1 tsp sugar, 1tsp yeast and mix well. After that add 1 egg and 160ml water, melted butterMix well until well combined.
- Knead the dough for 5 mins then cover and set aside. Let dough rise for an hour..
- After an hour, take a pizza platter and brush with butter on surface. Flatten dough in round shape. Poke a hole all over it using fork..
- Brush the dough with tomato sauce then add in ham and pineapple chunks. And cheese on top..
- Pre heat oven 250 celcius. Let it heat forv10 mins. Then put pizza and bake for 15 mins.
It's made with a cauliflower pizza crust instead of the traditional wheat-based dough! You'll be delightfully surprised by the tender, chewy texture, similar to a thin flatbread. HAWAIIAN PIZZA Or at least my version - 'cuz after all I am a Canadian and it was invented by a Canadian. Despite its name, Hawaiian pizza was not invented in Hawaii. Cold pizza, hot pizza, gourmet pizza, cheap pizza: IT ALSO TASTES AMAZING. instagram.com.