Pizza Dough. This recipe for everyday pizza dough is one we've worked on together over the years, tweaking something here and adding something there, until finally coming to a consensus. Anthony Falco of Roberta's in Bushwick, Brooklyn, teaches Sam Sifton how to make restaurant-style pizza dough at home. Pizza has achieved cult status for a reason: it's amazing.
Pizza is a handmade, flattened dough topped with tomato sauce, cheese, vegetables, proteins, and herbs Products, uncooked Pizzas, dough in a bin (include these when you post your pizza photos). Sure pizza is great, but think beyond the circle! From calzones to pinwheels, rolls to flatbread, these ideas will spark your pizza dough creativity. Vous pouvez avoir Pizza Dough using 5 ingrédients et 11 pas. Voici comment vous réalisez cela .
Ingrédients dePizza Dough
- Vous avez besoin of Bread Flour (or All-Purpose Flour).
- C'est of Salt.
- Vous avez besoin of Water at 110°F (1 3/4 cup).
- C'est of Cake Yeast (or 1.5 g Dry Yeast).
- Vous avez besoin of Olive Oil,.
This no-rise pizza dough recipe involves mixing a few basic ingredients and patting the dough into the pan. You will never make pizza dough better than this with this little effort put forth. Once the pizza dough is fully stretched, lightly flour your pizza peel and lay the base on it. If at this point you see any small holes in the dough, gently pinch them back together.
Pizza Dough instructions
- Combine flour and salt in a stand mixer bowl, mix bread flour and salt thoroughly..
- CAKE YEAST: Using a thermometer, adjust sink tap until it reaches a temperature of 65 °F. Add water to a new bowl. Add cake yeast and gently stir to combine. ACTIVE YEAST: Using a thermometer, adjust sink tap until it reaches a temperature of 110 °F (45-50 seconds in the microwave). Add water to a new bowl. Add yeast and gently stir to combine. Add a pinch of sugar. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes..
- Make a well in the center of the flour. Pour in the water and yeast..
- Using a wooden spoon, mix ingredients together until you have a shaggy, rugged mass of dough..
- In a stand mixer equipped with the dough hook, mix dough on medium speed for about seven and a half minutes, or until the dough has formed a uniform mass and pulls cleanly away from the sides of the bowl..
- Dust your work surface with flour. Turn dough onto the work surface and shape into a ball..
- Ferment dough for 5–8 hours in a covered container..
- Using a scale, divide the dough into 230g portions. Shape each portion into a ball. Pour a dollop of olive oil into the palm of your hand, and lightly roll each ball on the countertop to cover with oil. This helps the dough retain moisture as it rests in the next step..
- Transfer dough to the fridge and chill, uncovered, for 10–30 minutes. Cover with an airtight lid and let rest overnight in the fridge..
- Proof in warm room until dough is relaxed and ready to stretch, about 20 minutes..
- Each pie should be about 36–40 cm (14–15 in) across..
But if you have bread flour, it will still produce a great homemade pizza. Making pizza dough at home couldn't get any easier than with my simple pizza dough recipe. You'll never want to buy or order pizza again. This KitchenAid pizza dough has been made by thousands and become their go to pizza dough recipe! It turns out perfectly every time in the stand mixer.