Pesto egg pizza. I used store bough pesto and pizza dough, but if you have the time, home made would be even better. This pesto pizza can also be served for breakfast. Transfer to oven: Slide parchment ontostone or baking sheet.
Dividing evenly, top the baked dough with the chicken, arugula, pesto, fried eggs, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and. Topped with tasty pesto, sausage, cheese and eggs, this Breakfast Pizza recipe combines all your favorite breakfast flavors! This pizza is great for a late brunch or to serve alongside a salad for lunch. Vous pouvez avoir Pesto egg pizza using 5 ingrédients et 2 pas. Voici comment vous réalisez cela .
Ingrédients dePesto egg pizza
- Préparez of eggs, beaten.
- Préparez of shredded chicken.
- Vous avez besoin of sun-dried tomatoes, chopped.
- Vous avez besoin of pesto.
- Préparez of pine nuts.
Start with a thin coating of pesto and then add some dices sundried tomatoes. Slice your pizza mozzarella nice and thick and use it to create a bit of a moat for the egg. A thoughtful granddaughter gave me the recipe for this wonderful pizza. Remove from the heat; stir in pesto.
Pesto egg pizza étape par étape
- Heat olive oil in small skillet over medium-low heat. Pour in enough or beaten egg to coat the bottom of the pan and cook until edges start to round, 1-2 minutes. Flip the egg and cook until edges are slightly golden and egg is cooked through, 20-30 seconds. Transfer to plate and repeat with remaining egg..
- To serve, spread 2 tbsp of pesto onto each egg pizza. Top with shredded chicken and sun-dried tomatoes. Garnish with pine nuts..
Get the recipe for Chicken, Pesto, and Fried Egg Pizza. Pesto Egg Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Cauliflower crust pizza recipe is topped with basil pesto, fresh mozzarella cheese and Spread pesto over crust; top with cheese and drained tomatoes. This egg pizza is a pizza with a story: a story about how Alex and I fell in love and got married. This egg pizza with pecorino and scallions is similar to an egg pizza we had on our honeymoon in Rome.