Pizza Pockets. Place the pizza pockets onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Brush the top of each pizza pocket with egg wash. Serve the hot pizza pockets with the marinara sauce alongside for dipping.
Pizza Pocket Recipe is so delicious and better than any of those store bought pizza snacks. Once you try this delicious Pizza Pocket Recipe you will see how easy and delicious it is. Pizza pockets makes for a perfect snack for those hungry kids when they get home from a long day of school. Vous pouvez avoir Pizza Pockets using 5 ingrédients et 5 pas. Voici comment vous cuisinez cela .
Ingrédients dePizza Pockets
- Vous avez besoin of Crescent rolls.
- C'est of Pepperoni.
- Préparez of Cheese.
- Préparez of Pizza sauce.
- C'est of grated Parmesan cheese.
Pizza Pops are a Canadian calzone-type snack produced by Pillsbury brand of General Mills. Pizza Pops are sold pre-cooked and frozen. Typically, they are reheated in a microwave oven. However, they may also be cooked in a conventional oven.
Pizza Pockets instructions
- Heat oven to 375 Unroll dough onto cookie sheet; separate into 4 rectangles (2 triangles each). Press each rectangle to form a 6x4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal..
- Spread 1 tablespoon pizza sauce on half of each rectangle to within 1 inch of edge. Sprinkle each with 3 tablespoons cheese; top with 6 slices pepperoni. Fold dough from the top over filling; firmly press edges with fork to seal. Sprinkle each rectangle with grated cheese. With fork, prick top of each to allow steam to escape..
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until deep golden brown. Serve warm..
- Round 2.
- Notes- mix it up some. Goes well with a salad. I didn’t take my time on this..
Fill these tasty pizza pockets with pizza sauce, cheese, and your choice of toppings. They're easy and make a fabulous weekend lunch or snack. Stuffed with a pizza-style filling, these special sandwiches surprise you with a burst of flavor in every bite. They were popular with the preschool set at our son's. Looking for a fun and delicious meal or snack for you and your family?