Chicken bbq pizza. The key to keeping the chicken moist and flavorful is mixing a few TBSP of BBQ sauce into the cubed chicken before topping the pizza. Otherwise, the edges tend to dry out while cooking. Also, slice the onions super thin so they will cook more quickly.
You can make an even better-tasting pizza yourself with only a few ingredients and little prep time, and it goes way beyond just plain cheese and pepperoni. This barbecue chicken pizza packs a whole lot of flavor for pizza night thanks to ingredients like chicken, barbecue sauce, shredded mozzarella, red onion and cilantro. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper and grease with cooking spray. Vous pouvez avoir Chicken bbq pizza using 6 ingrédients et 3 pas. Voici comment vous cuisinez cela .
Ingrédients deChicken bbq pizza
- C'est of My pizza dough recipe.
- Préparez of Bbq sauce of your choice (sweet baby Ray's).
- Vous avez besoin of Leftover chicken cut up in chunks.
- Préparez of Mozzarella cheese.
- C'est of Provolone cheese.
- Préparez of Bacon bits or left over bacon crumbled.
This is a recipe for classic BBQ chicken pizza with tangy BBQ sauce, chicken, and red onion. Gouda cheese gives the homemade pizza the most delicious smoky flavor and cilantro adds a touch of freshness. Let stand for a few minutes. In a mixer, combine flour and salt.
Chicken bbq pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)..
- Place pizza crust on a medium baking sheet. Spread the crust with barbeque sauce. Top with chicken, bacon, cheese and purple onions if you like..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Enjoy.
With the mixer running on low speed (with paddle attachment), drizzle in olive oil until combined with flour. Top with the shaved red onion, slices of BBQ chicken and slices of cheese. Dot the top with extra patches of BBQ sauce. Slide the pizza into a hot pizza oven and bake until the crust is bubbly and. Spread remainder of barbecue sauce over the surface of the dough.