Chicken Cheese Pizza from scratch. Try this out and give us feedback. send us the picture of your food and get featured. Follow my photos and videos. https. This Tandoori Chicken Pizza is made from scratch and loaded with intense flavor in every bite!
You can make this tasty pizza from scratch yourself with hardly any fuss. My sister shared the recipe with me years ago. I wanted to do it from scratch! Vous pouvez avoir Chicken Cheese Pizza from scratch using 26 ingrédients et 6 pas. Voici comment vous cuisinez cela .
Ingrédients deChicken Cheese Pizza from scratch
- C'est For of Base:.
- Vous avez besoin 2.5 cup of All-purpose Floor.
- C'est 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Vous avez besoin 1 tbsp of Dried Yeast.
- C'est 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- C'est 1/2 tbsp of Salt.
- C'est For of Pizza Sauce:.
- C'est 1 of ripe Tomato.
- C'est 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Vous avez besoin 3 tsp of Tomato ketchup.
- C'est 1 tbsp of Garlic Salt.
- Vous avez besoin 1/2 tbsp of Pepper Powder.
- Préparez 1 tbsp of Oregano.
- Vous avez besoin to taste of Salt.
- Préparez For of Toppings:.
- Vous avez besoin 200 gms of Mushrooms each sliced into four.
- Vous avez besoin 1 of capsicum finely chopped.
- Préparez 1 of Onion cut into rings.
- Vous avez besoin 1 of Zuchhini finely chopped.
- C'est 500 gms of boneless chicken.
- Préparez 1 tsp of finely chopped garlic.
- C'est 3 tsp of Oregano.
- C'est 1 tsp of Soya Sauce.
- Préparez 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- C'est 200 gms of Mozarella Cheese.
- Préparez 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
So I experimented until I got it right. This is much better than the store-bought sauce with none of those nasty preservatives. This recipe is very very sweet. Too sweet for traditional pizza, but just right as a dipping sauce (for cheese breads, Italian breads, etc.).
Chicken Cheese Pizza from scratch instructions
- Take two and a half cups of water and heat it till it's lukewarm. Start prrofing the yeast by mixing it along with sugar into lukewarm water. Leave this mix until the yeast is frothy and active..
- Take a bowl and mix the activated yeast, olive oil and salt with all-purpose floor to make it a soft dough. Don't over-knead the dough. Knead till you are able to make one single large ball of dough that doesn't stick to the bowl. If you think it's too dry, add a little bit of plain water but make sure you don't leave the dough too wet. Cover the dough with a wet cloth and leave it aside for two hours so that the dough raises well..
- To prepare pizza sauce, heat olive oil in a wok. Add garlic, tomatoes, salt, oregano and pepper powder. Cook till the tomatoes soften. Add tomato ketchup. Grind this mixture once it's cooled..
- Marinate the chicken (cut into long slices) in soyasauce, black pepper, salt, ginger garlic paste. Shallow fry in a wok..
- Spread the pizza dough into a 12 inch round base. You can use a Chapati Rolling pin. Take 1 tsp of prepared pizza sauce and spread it on the base. Add a pinch of oregano and add all the other toppings. Grate Mozarella cheese evenly on the pizza..
- Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F. Bake the pizza for 15 minutes or till the cheese turns golden. Enjoy your pizza hot!.
Sprinkle the chicken over the cheese and then the red onion. Now sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella cheese on top. To make the bbq chicken pizza healthier, consider using a whole wheat made from scratch pizza crust. Here's what you need: self-raising flour, water, olive oil, pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, dried oregano, chili flakes. If you're quick, you can actually have this from-scratch pizza on your plate (and in you mouth) quicker than it takes to cook a pre-made frozen pizza.